WWPR’s Annual Speed Mentoring Event
Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) presents:
"WWPR's Annual Speed Mentoring Event"
We're always hearing about how important it is to find a good mentor - but sometimes, it's easier said than done.
WWPR's annual speed mentoring event provides an opportunity for DC's PR pros to connect with experts in the field and ask all of their burning questions. Curious how to negotiate a raise? Want to move to a new role within your company? Having tensions with a colleague but not sure how to address it?
Our mentors have got you covered. No question is off limits, and hey, you might even build connections that lead to lasting mentor-mentee relationships.
Come out and chat with our mentors in a fun, low-pressure environment and leave with new know-how.
• Avelyn Austin, VP, Strategy & Development, REQ
• Jill Collins, Owner, Jill Collins Public Relations Group
• Janet Firshein, Principal, Burness
• Stephenie Fu, Sr. Policy Advisor, USDA, Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion
• Tabresha Langham, ColorComm Partner
• Karla McLean, Donor Communications and Marketing Manager, Center for Community Change and ColorComm Partner
• Karen Naumann, VP, Susan Davis International
• Marcia Newbert, VP, Corporate and Executive Communications, Edelman
• Christin Pittman, ColorComm Partner
• Kelley Smith, SVP, Strategic Business Development and Marketing, Edelman
• Jasmine Smith, Managing Account Supervisor, Ketchum and ColorComm Partner