Women in Small Business is Huge
Washington Business Journal and Wells Fargo present:
"Women in Small Business is Huge"
Join us as we explore how women can successfully navigate the business landscape.
Join the Washington Business Journal and Wells Fargo on September 17 and help us celebrate women in business with a symposium on successful business navigation. This event will focus on women business owners, with topics relevant to today's business climate.
Our panelists will cover topics that impact different facets of business navigation, from start-up to sustainability, from non-profit to academic, and all from the lens of women in the business world today.
Together, these accomplished business women bring more than 100 years of leadership experience and will share their story of developing the strategies, skills, and sensibilities needed for success in the 21st century. Topics to be discussed include:
• The importance of corporate relations and the global strategy for corporate development
• Efforts to drive the economic and social advancement of low- to moderate-income D.C. and Baltimore area residents by equipping them with the skills and tools to achieve financial independence
• Focusing on driving high performance standards and then meeting or exceeding those standards while sustaining competitive cost-effective pricing
Be a part of the discussion, ask questions, and be the first to hear why Women in Small Business is Huge!
• Michelle Lee, EVP, Eastern Regional Banking Executive, Wells Fargo
• Jimmie Paschall, EVP, Head of Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion, Wells Fargo
Also joining the conversation will be panelists:
• Jinan Aboushakra, Founder, President & CEO, CODE Plus, Inc.
• Marla Bilonick, Executive Director, Latino Economic Development Center, Washington DC
• Debbi Jarvis, SVP, Corporate Relations, Howard University
• Rebecca Linder, Founder + CEO, Linder Global Events
Date: September 17, 2019
Time: 8:00 - 10:30 am
The Fairmont Washington DC
Breakfast will be included!
8:00 - 8:30 am = Breakfast & Networking
8:30 - 8:40 am = Welcome remarks & Overview
8:40 - 9:15 am = Featured Presentation by Jimmie Paschall
9:15 - 10:15 am = Panelist presentation
10:15 am = Closing Comments
For event related questions, please reach out to Courtney Nakoneczny at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to David Walker at email@example.com or 703-258-0850.
*WBJ Event tickets are non-refundable! They are transferrable!