Professional Women in Advocacy Conference (PWIA)
Women in Government Relations (WGR) presents:
"Professional Women in Advocacy Conference (PWIA)"
Advancing & Empowering Women.
PWIA gives you the information, tools and contacts you need to successfully represent your organization or cause.
“Women Firsts: Leading the Way”
This year’s theme celebrates female firsts and challenges us to not let them be the last. Join us this October to acknowledge and build upon the legacy of progress made by women before us. The program includes keynote speakers, four breakout tracks, the 9th Annual Excellence in Advocacy Awards and opportunities to make connections.
What you will gain:
• Insights from women around the country making an impact
• Latest methods and strategies for advocates
• Tips and tricks for communicating with internal and external stakeholders
• Increased understanding of the issues and challenges facing women
• Potential outcomes of recent elections and what it means for your organization
• An investment in yourself through personal and professional training
• Access to a network of powerful women blazing the way!