Tips & Ideas to Increase Engagement in Your Zoom Meetings
Linda Howard, CVF, PMP, CMC | Howard Consulting presents:
"Webinar - Tips & Ideas to Increase Engagement in Your Zoom Meetings"
Want to learn how to increase engagement in your online meetings? Learn some fun and interactive ways to keep your audience engaged!
About this Event
Do you ever wonder if your participants are multi-tasking when in your meetings? Are you keeping their attention or are they day dreaming, checking email, or paying bills?
Join us as we explore some fun ways to get people involved in your meetings.
Each session will be a fun and interactive 90-minutes. Be ready to participate and be involved!
What we will cover:
• Learn some fun energizers, brainstorming, and decision-making techniques to make your meetings more fun and more effective.
• How to use spectrum diagrams to gauge energy and interest around an idea
• How to “vote” on the best ideas using annotate features and polls
• Best practices to increase engagement in online meetings
You may even want to form your own practice teams to help each other out!
You are also invited to a Practice Session – Thursday, August 13, 12pm – 1:30pm EDT
Participants from this and other sessions are invited to participate in this practice session. If you would like to create a poll (paid accounts only), set up an activity using the annotation tools, or set up and assign breakout rooms, this is the session to try those things. We will give feedback on what worked well, what didn't, and how you could improve your technique.
What you get:
• One 90-minute Tips & Ideas to Increase Engagement workshop
• One 90-minute Practice session
• Recording of both sessions
• Zoom Participant Guide to help you configure and participate with your own zoom account
• Tips & Ideas Workshop -- $45
• Practice Session (included)
This is an introductory price through 8/31/2020. The price for future sessions may be higher.
PLEASE SET UP THE FOLLOWING IN ADVANCE OF THE SESSION
1. A Zoom account – you can get a free account if you don’t have one.
2. Download the Zoom app at www.zoom.us
3. Install the Zoom application to your laptop or desktop computer.
4. Use the laptop or desktop computer with the Zoom app. This workshop series is about hosting meetings and we recommend hosting from a laptop or desktop computer with the zoom application. A mobile device is limited in features for hosting.
5. After you register, you will receive a calendar link from Linda Howard and a zoom link to join the workshops.
Note: If your company does not allow emails from Zoom, please use your personal email to register and to sign up for a Zoom account.
Registration cancellation policy - No refunds. The recording will be sent to all who register for the workshop.
Course cancellation – Please note, we reserve the right to cancel the workshop with no less than 2 working days’ notice, without liability for any consequential or indirect loss. In this case, we will let you know by email and refund your booking with no charge.
Convener: Contact Linda Howard at Howard Consulting LLC if you would like help engaging your team and your customers virtually or building and maintaining strong team relationships. Working mostly with nonprofits and associations, during this pandemic we are also helping our clients and business colleagues learn to take their in-person workshops and events online. Contact us at www.howardconsultingllc.com.