Doing Business in Spain
International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce / U.S. Commercial Service presents:
"The 2021 Europe Webinar Series: Doing Business in Spain"
Learn how Spain’s diversified economy and its growing green and digital industries offer unique opportunities for furthering U.S. exports. Don’t miss out on this rare chance to expand your market!
Learn about the business opportunities in Spain.
• Learn about doing Business in Spain.
• Understand how to access this important market.
• Hear how the U.S. Commercial Service can assist your company with entering or expanding in the Spanish market
• Join trade experts from the U.S. Commercial Service at U.S. Embassy Madrid and the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade
Please read the following information carefully:
• The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
• Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
• Date: February 23, 2021 Time: 11:00am ET (8:00am PT) Cost: $25 per participant.
• You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
• Participation is via your computer and telephone. You must dial into the telephone and log into the webinar to experience the webinar.
• Please use Google Chrome when logging into the webinar.
• Paid Participants will receive a copy of the power point presentation slides as well as a recording of the webinar.