DC Pitch Battle + Holiday Party
Startup Grind presents:
"Startup Grind DC Pitch Battle + Holiday Party"
Join us on December 2nd at Alley powered by Verizon for an evening of celebrating a year of successes and holiday cheer at Startup Grind!
This year will feature an epic Pitch Battle competition of the top startups from the DC local ecosystem where they will have a chance at winning a heavily subsidized exhibition space at Startup Grind's Global Conference in Silicon Valley in February 2020!
This free event with holiday drinks is going to be a jolly treat because of all the amazing people and startups you'll meet! Re-connect with old friends and make new friends.
- A meaningful number of active users
- Be revenue generating
- Product must have launched
- There must be a full time team
• Terry Hsiao - Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Head of Strategy of Kaleyra
• Ollen Douglass - Managing Director of Motley Fool Ventures
• Steven Rodriguez - Managing Director of SUEGO
6:00 PM Networking and Food
7:00 PM Pitch Battle Competition
9:00 PM Wrap up
Interested startups can apply here. They will be provided feedback from a distinguished panel of judges.
Make sure you sign up online to RSVP and get ready to deck the halls with your startup community this season!