Serving on a Corporate Board: The Value of Government Relations
Women in Government Relations (WGR) presents...
"Serving on a Corporate Board: The Value of Government Relations"
Do you want to serve on a corporate board? Curious about the value your skills could bring? Come hear from experts in training and recruiting board members as well as women who have served on corporate board themselves!
Join us for an engaging panel and hear firsthand from women committed to increasing female representation on corporate boards. We’ll be sharing advice on why corporate board service is important and how you can chart your path! You’ll learn:
• What does diverse board representation look like?
• How can we increase the diversity of boards and why is that valuable?
• What value can your government relations or public affairs skills bring to a board?
• What should you be doing now to set yourself up for success in the future?
• Marguerete Luter, The Leadership Foundry
• Jill Klein, American University
• Andi Cullins, The McCormick Group
• Judith Muhlberg, Gagen MacDonald
• Liz Reicherts, Head of US Government Relations, Siemens
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
Arnold & Porter
601 Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20001-3743
WGR Member: $30
Lunch will be provided.