Return on Creativity: Return on the Future
Futurefy Labs presents:
"Return on Creativity: Return on the Future"
A must-attend conference to understand how The Creative Economy is reshaping our businesses and our lives.
A DAY OF EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
Let’s Look Ahead
Return on Creativity: Return on the Future — a one-day conference focusing on the future through discussions with thought leaders about branding, the customer experience, the workplace, placemaking, artificial intelligence, and the future consumer.
Through experiential learning, dynamic presentations from thought leaders, and panel discussions, you will learn how to position yourself today to create better experiences tomorrow.
Employee Experience is the new CX
Customer Experience is the new Marketing
The Future of the Workplace
The Future of Places and Placemaking
Closing Keynote: The Agile Consumer: Navigating the Empowered Economy and the Future of Customer Experience
(Lunch will BE served & REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE DAY)
The Power of Experiential Learning to Drive On-Brand Behavior: A Unique Learning Lab Facilitated by Elfego Gomez, Cravety
• Michael Dumlao, Global Director of Brand, Booz Allen Hamilton
• Charlie Oliver, Tech 2025
• Greg Kihlström, Author, The Agile Consumer
• Ed Bodensiek, Chief Experience Officer, Cravety
• Melissa Adams, WGL Holdings
• Adam Chen, TEKsystems
• Geoff Livingston, Livingston Campaigns
• JG Staal, Chief Strategy Officer, AdapticAI
• Elfego "Go" Gomez, Experiential Learning, Cravety
• Mike Gardner, EVP Employee Experience, Cravety
• Gene De Libero
9am: Employee Experience is the New Customer Experience
10am: Customer Experience is the New Marketing
11am: The Power of Experiential Learning to Drive Brand Value: A Unique Learning Lab
Take in breathtaking views of Washington, DC and northern Virginia from the 30th floor vantage point of Convene in Rosslyn. Lunch will be provided to all attendees.
1:30pm: AI & the Future of Technology
2:15pm: The Future of Work
3:15pm: The Future of Places and Placemaking
4pm: The Agile Consumer: Navigating the Empowered Economy and the Future of CX
4:45pm: Networking/Happy Hour
• Early Bird Registration ends July 26: $227
• Regular Registration available July 27-August 15: $297
• Participation in all sessions
• Lunch and refreshments served throughout the day
• Complimentary copy of the newly-released book The Agile Consumer by Greg Kihlström
• Networking happy hour at the end of the day