Resilient Leaders Embody Emotional Intelligence
Women in Government Relations (WGR) presents:
"Resilient Leaders Embody Emotional Intelligence"
In this course conversation, our priority and focus will be balancing the heart and head…through the lens of Emotional Intelligence. It is critical that resilient leaders embrace and express empathy and compassion for the human side of the crisis.
The volatility and uncertainty of 2020 have erupted and cratered existing models of leadership.
Recent industry studies indicate 5 qualities are needed to distinguish resilient leaders so critical during this period of crisis. Today’s leader must balance empathy and decisiveness in order to serve their employees, customers, the organization, and the community-at-large. Other critical qualities are mission-focused, decisive action, creating a compelling vision and embracing change.
Course Outline: 60-minute virtual Zoom conversation about resilient leaders and the embodiment of Emotional Intelligence. The course is complementary but includes a post-course offer to complete an EQi-2 assessment followed by a 60 minute debrief/coaching session.
• To heighten self-awareness through exploring your ability to recognize your feelings and how they affect you, your performance and everything you do. Self-awareness is your foundation upon which resilience and self-regulation are built. Everyone is capable of developing Emotional Intelligence.
• To explore cognitive neuroscience – to better understand that self-awareness refers to how tuned in we are to our inner experience.
Facilitator: Paulette Carnicelli Pidcock
• 35+ years corporate lobbying strategy
• Founder & President ~ Pidcock Coaching Partners
• Member ~ International Coaching Federation
• Georgetown Certified Leadership Coach 2014
• EQ i-2.0 Certified - 2019
• Virtual Discussion: Free
A Debrief/Coaching Session will be available to attendees after the virtual discussion. Please contact Paulette if interested. Rates are as follows (discounted from a $400 value):
• Members: $99
• Non-Members: $130