Preparing for a New Congress in 2019: Freshening up Your Strategy
Advocacy Leaders Network (ALN) presents...
"Preparing for a New Congress in 2019: Freshening up Your Strategy"
It's the calm before the storm, and an opportunity to prepare. Join us in discussing new ways (and new approaches!) to plan for the incoming Congress and a drastically different political climate in Washington, DC. We will focus on providing advanced-level training to your advocates so they become better champions for your cause. We will also discuss ways to encourage freshman legislators to take your issues on as their own. PLUS, learn how to craft a new strategic plan (in less than 45 minutes) that you can implement for your own organization.
• Cody Lyon, Managing Director of Advocacy and Political Affairs Programs, American Farm Bureau Federation
• Brad Fitch, President and CEO, Congressional Management Foundation
• Alice Tripp, Policy Associate, US Government Relations, The Nature Conservancy
• Khelan Bhatia, Manager of Voter Engagement, AARP
• Mike McMahon, Senior Director US Government Affairs, Microsoft
• Mike Panetta, Partner, Beekeeper Group
• Alex Dickinson, Vice President, Beekeeper Group
Offices of Beekeeper Group
1101 14th Street NW - Suite 200
Washington, D.C. 20005
$75 Early Bird Ticket before Nov 16. (Regular Price $100)