Pitch Power: Get Clarity About What You Do & The Confidence to Talk About It
Thursday, October 8, 2020
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Please join the Washington Network Group (WNG) when we meet with branding & business coach Maggy Sterner, who will discuss with us Pitch Power®: How to get clarity about what you do and the confidence to talk about it.
Do you struggle to find a short, simple way to talk about your business?
Wish you could feel confident when you have to say actual words that communicate clearly what you offer?
But: What to say? What NOT to say?
Branding expert and coach Maggy Sterner will deconstruct an elevator pitch and show you how a clear pitch makes it easy for people to understand what you do and how you help them so they want to hire you. Maggy will coach someone in the audience - live in the Zoom room - to transform their pitch and rocket launch their confidence.
Who this is for
• You struggle to articulate what you do even though you KNOW what it is.
• You say you help "everybody" with "everything" and it's killing your energy & business.
• You want to be real, speak from your heart and sincerely connect with your ideal clients.
What you'll learn
• What an elevator pitch is & what it isn't;
• How an elevator pitch is the Swiss Army knife for all your marketing content
• How to craft your pitch so you’re telling a story instead of babbling on and hoping the right words come out
What you'll get
• A tool and a structure to help you find the words
• Ideas for how a short pitch can be used everywhere you market yourself
• Inspiration and confidence to own who you are and the transformation you deliver
About Our Speaker:
Maggy Sterner is a branding & business coach. She helps small business owners and entrepreneurs - coaches, consultants, creatives, healers, and the woo-woo crowd - get clarity about what they offer, choose a niche, and find the ONE magical sentence that perfectly describes it so they attract perfect clients. Maggy's real job is coaching people to get out of their heads so they can articulate their message from their heart, where the truth lives.
4:00 PM - Pre-Session
4:05 PM - Welcoming Remarks - Christa Davis, Chair, WNN Women's Leadership Forum
4:10 PM - Roll Call*
4:20 PM - Program Begins
5:20 PM - Program Ends > Post-Session
5:30 PM - Adjourn
*Following our welcoming remarks, we conduct a brief roll call during which participants may introduce themselves.
Event Platform & Recordings:
This event takes place on the Zoom meeting platform. This session will be recorded. The WNG will share with registrants the video/audio/chat thread recordings.
Please register in advance. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to participate in this Zoom meeting.
Join & Go:
$90: Become a WNG Member ($90 annual dues) and attend this particular event at no extra cost. Those registrants joining our membership may select this option when registering for the event. Afterward, the WNG Office will contact you to complete the process by submitting your online membership application.
Cancellation Policy: WNG 48-Hour Cancellation Policy applies to this event.
Questions: Contact the WNG Office: 202-455-4504.