Optimizing LinkedIN for Sales: Shifting from Know, Like and Trust to Attract, Teach and Engage
Institute for Excellence in Sales (IES) presents:
"Optimizing LinkedIN for Sales: Shifting from Know, Like and Trust to Attract, Teach and Engage"
> The Institute for Excellence in Sales is happy to offer WNG participants discounts to all of our #salesexcellence programs including our deep dive into LinkedIn for sales on March 1 in Tysons Corner. Use the code "wng" for the discount. <<
Key Thing You Need to Know about This Program: The buyer’s journey has changed. Buyers are now researchers, explorers, self-educators and collaborative decision makers – and it’s significantly impacting the traditional sales process. The Know, Like and Trust mantra is now Attract, Teach and Engage. If you are not breaking through the noise, gaining access to stakeholders and positioning yourself as the thought leader and subject matter expert, your competition will.
In this program you will learn practical and tactical activities inside LinkedIN that will help you grow your sales pipeline, have more conversations with targeted buyers, reduce your sales cycle and close more business.
Basic LinkedIN knowledge and usage required.
Complexity Level: Low-Medium
Immediate Implementation Opportunity: High. Participants will leave the program with practical LinkedIN strategies and tactics as well as templates and hacks that they can implement right away.
The IES is proud to bring Brynne Tillman, social selling expert, to Northern Virginia for one-time appearance.
At this program, we’ll delve deep into how you can use LinkedIN more effectively to drive your business forward. Topics to be discussed include:
Why Social Selling
• The Digital Sales Evolution
• Being Part of the Digital Buyer Journey
• Leading to Your Solution, Not with Your Solution
• From Resume to Resource
• Attract, Teach and Engage
• Position as a Thought Leader and Subject Matter Expert
Network and Engage
• Welcome Messages to New Connects
• Connecting with Those Viewing Your Profile
• Leveraging Notifications to Keep in Touch
Gain Access to Stakeholders
• Developing Search Strings to Create Lists of Prospects and Influencers
• Getting Warm Introductions into Targeted Buyers
• Connecting in a Way that is Relevant to Your Buyer and Getting Them Excited to Take Your Phone Call
• Leveraging Content to Engage
• Curate and schedule relevant post that keep you top of mind
• Like, comment and share other people’s content
• Develop original content that leads your buyers to your solution
Doors open at 7:15am for breakfast and networking. Note the location for this program: Westwood Country Club!
7:15am-8:05: Continental Breakfast and Networking
8:15am-10:00am: Brynne hits the stage
10:00am-10:15am: Raffle and Photos with Brynne
10:15am-10:45am: Networking (Optional)
Join Brynne and over 100+ sales leaders as they share with you and your team smart, effective and powerful strategies to find new customers and uncover opportunities at existing ones.
You will learn:
• Things that you never knew existed in LinkedIN that were designed to help you sell more effictively.
• Ways to position yourself as someone who can provide significant value to your customer.
• How to accelerate your business by optimizing LinkedIN.
EARLY BIRD PRICING for this program ($10 OFF) ENDS FEBRUARY 15!
ABOUT BRYNNE TILLMAN
Brynne Tillman, CEO of Social Sales Link is an Internationally recognized Social Selling Trainer and best-selling author of The LinkedIn Sales Playbook, a Tactical Guide to Social Selling. Brynne has been a top producer and sales trainer throughout her 25+ year career and brings practical applications to sales teams to; be seen as subject matter experts, gain access to more qualified buyers, and convert connections to phone calls.