NVTC Capital Cybersecurity Summit
The Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) presents:
"NVTC Capital Cybersecurity Summit"
You are invited to attend the fifth annual NVTC Capital Cybersecurity Summit. This four-day virtual event will showcase the cybersecurity and national security sector that supports the region's diverse and thriving technology ecosystem.
Key innovators and policymakers will discuss recent innovations, new risks and mitigation strategies and information to protect and secure data. View the agenda.
Why Should You Attend?
The NVTC Capital Cybersecurity Summit will;
• Deliver tremendous business development and educational value to the region's technology community.
• Promote the region’s security technology assets.
• Connect people, companies and national policymakers.
• GEN (Ret) Keith Alexander, Founder and Co-CEO, IronNet Cybersecurity
• Shapor Naghibzadeh, Co-Founder and Product Lead, Chronicle
• View the complete speaker line-up.
• The Most Fascinating and Frightening Hacks of 2019 and 2020
• Understanding and Managing Risk at the Intersection of Digital and Physical Supply Chains
• Venture Capital and M&A in the White Hot Cybersecurity Marketplace
• The Five Eyes Relationship in the Context of an Evolving Cyber Environment
• Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Cybersecurity Talent
• Operational Technology and Informational Technology Convergence and Threats in a Post-COVID Environment
NVTC Capital Cyber Award Finalists
NVTC is excited to announce the finalists for this year's NVTC Capital Cybersecurity Awards are as follows. Winners will be announced at the NVTC Capital Cybersecurity Summit on Thursday, October 22.
Cyber Company of the Year
Two Six Labs
Cyber CEO of the Year
Matt Brown, ShorePoint
Wayne Jackson, Sonatype
Bret Padres, The Crypsis Group
Julian Setian, SOS International
Michael Volk, GuidePoint Security
Cyber Executive of the Year
Michael Baker, General Dynamics Information Technology
Vishal Gupta, Unisys
Alicia Lynch, SAIC
Brad Medairy, Booz Allen Hamilton
Matthew Stern, Intelligent Waves
Cyber Investor of the Year
Ron Gula, Gula Tech Adventures
Mike Janke, DataTribe
Hank Thomas, Strategic Cyber Venture
Cyber Deal of the Year
Cyber Startup of the Year