#MeToo and Time’s Up Movements Networking Event
The Greater Washington Women’s Network (GWWN) Presents:
#MeToo and Time's Up Movements
Sexual assault, harassment, abuse, violence, inequality, and injustice in the workplace and anywhere are unacceptable. Be educated by:
- Discussing the impact of the #MeToo and Time’s Up movements on women and men
- Raising awareness on the population affected
- Showing empathy and compassion and understanding your role in the movements
- Knowing your rights – learning about policies and laws against sexual harassment
- Accessing resources and advice, and seeking support and healing within your community
Who should attend: Women and men who want to be knowledgeable and prepared and those who wants to help others.
Thursday, June 28, 2018
6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
UNO Pizzeria and Grill Restaurant
The Capitol Room (Private Space Upstairs)
50 Massachusetts Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Metro: Union Station (Red line)
Garage parking is available inside the building. Street parking is limited.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Harini Srinivasan is currently an Associate at Katz, Marshall & Banks, a civil rights law firm that represents employees who have experienced discrimination in their workplace.
About this Event:
This is a must-attend excellent networking opportunity to raise awareness and learn more about the "MeToo and Time's Up Movements. Professional business casual attire. Light meal. Set the discount fees to register.
GWWN/NAFE Members Discount $10.00
Non-Members Discount $15.00
Or mail payment to GWWN, P.O. Box 65532, Washington, DC 20035