MACH37 Launch Day
MACH37 & VentureScope present:
"MACH37 Launch Day"
What's Launch Day? Most accelerators like to call it Demo Day. We did too. But here at MACH37 we aren't emphasizing demos anymore, we're focusing the culminating event of our accelerator cohort on the journey our startups have taken the last three months and the direction they're headed now. Join these companies as they launch on December 12th and identify ways to partner during their next stage of flight!
Connect with the startups and the MACH37 community. Learn what differentiates these companies and makes them leaders in their space. Listen to a dynamic keynote by Blu Venture Investors. Ask questions during the cohort panel. Enjoy drinks and heavy h'orderves. Booster your awareness and involvement.
We are proud to partner with George Mason University and the Commonwealth Cyber Initiative (CCI) Northern Virginia Node to host the event at George Mason University's Van Metre Hall at the Arlington Campus. A special thank you to our sponsors: Blu Ventures, VentureScope, and Center for Innovative Technology (CIT)!!
• BreachBits provides automated and continuous red-team solutions to help enterprises find weaknesses in their cyber defenses before real attackers do. By leveraging automation and artificial intelligence, BreachBits’ Continuous Intelligent Red Team (CIRT) services provide customers with an advanced, persistent (24x7x365) simulated adversary seeking weaknesses to exploit in their cybersecurity solutions and team, all at a fraction of what a one time human-power red team assessment costs today.
• SylLab Systems is a B2B cybersecurity company. We are providing Cryptography-as-a-Service (Caas) for organizations to secure their end-users personal information. Privacy compliance and security is expensive and difficult to implement. Changes in the architecture, lawyers, consultants are a significant expenditure when facing privacy regulations (HIPAA, GDPR, PDPA, CCPA). We provide CaaS that is offloading the burden of security and compliance ot the experts for a fraction of the cost. Making consumer privacy and security a feature of your product, not a burden.
• Auspex Labs and the Auspex Cyber Console collects broad scope telemetry from common agents and log processors. Using this telemetry, a broad scope of security anomalies are detected as they begin, giving your organization time to minimize damage and get back to business. Auspex looks to provide various services such as data exfiltration detection, in-flight PII compliance, and unmanaged host detection.
• Suvola is advancing the science of cybersecurity by creating products and services that make cyberspace safer for all of us. The company is addressing the three major shortcomings of current information technology systems that are responsible for the vast majority of cybercrime – impersonation, tampering, and rogue actors.
• Ardent Privacy is a “Data Minimization” company in the Enterprise Data Privacy space based in National Capital region. They identify, inventory, personal data in enterprises to minimize their privacy risk and business risk. Enterprises are losing more data in breaches due to lack of data hygiene because they do not know their data footprint and there is a lack of enterprise wide data minimization and elimination strategy, tools or processes.