Human Capital Impact Forum
Helios HR presents:
"Human Capital Impact Forum"
What’s next for the future of work and human resources?
Join us for this highly interactive workshop where you will discover how HR can make an even bigger impact on the business in 2020.
As we prepare for new evolutions in the business landscape and workforce, our approach to human capital management has to transform. In this program, we will focus on the evolving role of HR and introduce new techniques and technology that pace with evolving work and management trends. Keynote speaker, Ryan Estis, will share what’s needed for HR to deliver talent strategy, workforce readiness, and business performance.
It’s time to rethink the role of HR and the opportunity to impact business performance and growth. We encourage CEOs and COOs to join their HR leaders at this program for maximum outcomes.
• Examine evolving workforce insights and trends.
• Define Rock Star HR. What does it take to deliver impact today?
• Learn how HR can act from a position of influence to develop high-trust, high-value relationships with business partners.
• Rethink the HR value proposition.
• Address the impact of emerging technology and the next generation of workers