How Will You Accelerate Growth in 2019?
Institute of Management Consultants - National Capital Region (IMC-NCR) presents:
"How Will You Accelerate Growth in 2019?"
Join us on March 7, 2019 for a one-day, no-nonsense, highly intensive business planning workshop. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the One Page Business Plan® process to help you:
- Extract your best thinking quickly to create a clear and crisp vision for your business - on a single page!
- Craft a concise and strategic blueprint that becomes the roadmap for growing your business now - and into the future.
- Create team focus, alignment, and accountability without the complexity.
- Leverage a built-in performance dashboard to keep the team on pace to deliver on your goals throughout the year.
Through this intensive workshop, with personal attention and feedback, you will create a results-oriented blueprint for your business to help you achieve the results you’re seeking in 2019. For more details, click here.
Julia Demkowski is a One Page Business Planning and Execution Expert. Her 25 years of professional management experience includes strategic planning, business analysis, and executive coaching. She helps small and mid-sized business owners and executives discover their fastest path to increased productivity and profits.
What you should bring:
- Your laptop
- Your best thinking and positive attitude.
What we will provide:
- Step by step discussion of how to build a One Page business plan
- Diagnostic & Planning Tools
- Breakfast breads and Lunch!
- The opportunity to build your network
- Post-event networking
- Workshop 10:00am - 3:00pm
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm - opportunity for one-on-one discussion with Julia Demkowski
Investment: $149.00 - for a $450 value thanks to our co-hosts, IMC NCR and Stanford Management Consulting.
Driving From North or South:
Take I-95 (North or South) to Exit 130A - Fredericksburg/Route #East/Plank Road
Continue through 8 traffic lights and take the 1st exit onto Route 2
South/Tidewater Trail (Bowling Green/Tappahannock)
At the bottom of the exit, bear right, merging onto Route 2 South
Continue through 4 traffic lights
After the 4th traffic light, the Club entrance is 1 mile on the left.
Alternate Driving Directions from the South:
Take exit 126A onto US-1 North and drive 0.9 miles until you reach Mine Road
Turn right onto Mine Road and drive 3.8 miles
Turn left onto Benchmark Road and go 1 mile until you reach the stoplight
Turn left onto Tidewater Trail and go 0.7 miles until you see the Club entrance on your right
Take the train from Union Station in, Washington, DC (WAS), Alexandria, VA (ALX), or New Carrolton, MD (NCR) to Fredericksburg, VA (FBG). Call Uber for a 3.5 mile ride to the Fredericksburg Country Club.