How to Sell Your Policy Experience to the Private Sector
Association of Women in International Trade (WIIT) presents:
"How to Sell Your Policy Experience to the Private Sector"
The Association of Women in International Trade (WIIT) invites you to join an interactive career panel on how to translate your policy smarts into a business case for employment in the private sector. Learn how our panelists transitioned from various roles in the U.S. Government to senior positions in the private sector. How do you find the right opportunity? Build a network? Create a compelling pitch? We’ll discuss these hot topics and much more!
• Hera Abbasi, Government and Regulatory Affairs Executive, IBM
• Leila Aridi Afas, Director, International Public Policy, TOYOTA
• Shantell Isaac, Director, International Government Relations, MetLife
• Jessica Lemos, Director, Federal Government Relations, Walmart
• Kerry O’Brien, Vice President, Glover Park Group
325 7th Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
Nearest Metros: Gallery Place and Archives-Navy Memorial
Note: Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP by Friday, January 31st at 12pm.
WIIT Members: Free