How to Network During the Pandemic
Career Valet presents:
"How to Network During the Pandemic"
INTERACTIVE COMMUNITY WORKSHOP SERIES
Career Planning During the Lockdown
Is this you?
• At the start of the job search process or thinking about it
• Not sure where to aim your job search
• Not confident about profiling yourself for employers
Your mind is probably telling you these things:
• People are losing their jobs. Why would I look for one? There's more opportunity than you might think!
• All recruiting is frozen. Why should I apply to jobs now? Companies are interviewing!
• It’s a bad time to leave a secure job. This may be exactly the right time to position yourself for your next job.
6-week series of live workshops with career coach Danielle Droitsch & job search strategist Marcelle Yeager
Wednesdays 1:00 pm ET
Beginning on April 22nd, we will dive into what's happening on the ground in these difficult times and help you get a leg up on career planning for now and the future.
April 22: What Questions Should I Ask Myself Now to Prepare for a Job Change?
April 29: How to Find Opportunity in the Current Job Market
May 6: Position Yourself for Your Future Job Search
May 13: How to Network During the Pandemic
May 20: Three Strategies to Prepare to Launch Your Future Job Search
May 27: Competition is Increasing – How Can I Stand Out?