Goodwill’s Young Professionals Council Recruitment Event
Goodwill of Greater Washington presents:
"Goodwill's Young Professionals Council Recruitment Event"
Goodwill of Greater Washington’s Young Professionals Council (YPC) is now accepting new members! Join the expanding movement of DC’s innovators, committed to helping our community find hope and dignity through the power of work.
Please join us for an evening with Goodwill of Greater Washington's President and CEO, Catherine Meloy, and other senior leaders for our YPC's 2019 Spring Recruitment Event! The Spring Recruitment Event will be held at JustinBradley's offices from 6:00-8:00 PM on Thursday, June 6th. At this reception, you can participate in a conversation with Catherine Meloy about what it means to be a part of the Goodwill family.
Our YPC is the region's premiere source for developing the next generation of community leaders that make a sustainable impact on the lives of people with disabilities and disadvantages in the DC area.
Members of the Young Professionals Council have the opportunity to:
- Meet and network at exclusive events with Goodwill of Greater Washington leaders
- Engage in volunteer opportunities such as retail operations and logistics
- Build one’s career expertise through participating in mock interviews and giving talks to Goodwill Excel Center students
- Attend and launch exciting events such as Goodwill-themed Trivia Nights and Scavenger Hunts
- Be one of the first to experience Goodwill’s new HQ at the Uline Arena this fall
- The list goes on!
We are excited to welcome new members to the YPC. Let’s rise together to create more education and job opportunities for those in your city: DC.
Complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served!