Giving Tuesday Boot Camp
Mimi Carter, US General Manager & Senior VP at Proof Strategies presents:
"Giving Tuesday Boot Camp"
Haven't started to prepare for Giving Tuesday? Fear not! Proof Strategies is here to help with a 90-minute boot camp.
About this Event
Giving Tuesday, held on December 3rd this year, is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, Giving Tuesday ignites this important season of philanthropy, volunteerism, charitable giving, and good works.
If you haven’t started to prepare, fear not! Proof Strategies would like to help you kick off this season with a 90-minute boot camp as part of the quarterly DC Communicators, guaranteed to get you started, and out of the gate.
We will discuss tips and tricks for must-have planning including:
1. Key Messages - What they are, why they’re important, how you create them and get everyone on board
2. Email Marketing - What are the key components if you are just getting started, and what are the ingredients to a strong campaign?
3. Social Media Management - What should you be doing before, during and after Giving Tuesday to generate engagement and action?
4. Measuring Impact - Other than Google Analytics and social metrics, what are some other ways that you can measure the impact that your Giving Tuesday branding and communications had on your organization's strategy?
5. Resources - you know you want them!