ExportDC: Virtual Trade Mission To Dominican Republic
ExportDC & Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GWHCC) present:
"ExportDC: Virtual Trade Mission To Dominican Republic"
• Applications close on Monday, September 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM/ET
Applications Now Open for the Upcoming Dominican Republic Virtual Trade Mission
The Bowser Administration, Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development (DMPED) and partners at the Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a virtual trade mission with the Dominican Republic on September 23rd from 8:00 AM-11:30 AM/EST. The purpose of the virtual trade mission is to establish trade relationships, learn explore investment opportunities, and promote tourism between Washington, DC and the Dominican Republic.
Why Dominican Republic?
• The Dominican Republic was chosen because of its strong desire to strengthen economic relations with the District of Columbia and potential for export from the District. It has the ninth largest economy in Latin America and contributed $151 million in FDI in 2019.
• Professional Services, Hospitality & Tourism, IT, and Agribusiness
• ExportDC has opened its third round of support in conjunction with the upcoming virtual trade mission to the Dominican Republic. This round of applications are open to small and medium-sized businesses in the District who need support and aim to utilize the upcoming virtual mission to expand their operations internationally to the Dominican Republic.
• Small and medium-sized businesses operating within the following sectors may be deemed eligible for ExportDC support: Professional Services, Hospitality/Tourism, IT, and Agribusiness.
• Applications close on Monday, September 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM/ET. To apply visit: https://www.gwhcc.org/exportdc.html
• For more information on ExportDC and program eligibility visit dmped.dc.gov or contact ExportDC@dc.gov.