DC Blockchain Summit 2019
Chamber of Digital Commerce presents:
"DC Blockchain Summit 2019: Advocating for the Future of Blockchain"
The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Georgetown University’s Center for Financial Markets and Policy will host the fourth annual DC Blockchain Summit on March 6-7, 2019. The Summit will bring together global blockchain advocates and thought leaders throughout government, financial services, and technology. Join us as we work together to advance the adoption of blockchain technology in Washington, DC and beyond.
Visit the DC Blockchain Summit 2019 website for additional details.
Special government ticket rate is available. Please use a government email address to register.
SCHEDULE (subject to change):
March 6, 2019
8 am to 9 am ET - Registration
9 am to 5 pm ET - Program
March 7, 2019
7:30 to 8:30 am - Registration
8:30 am to 6 pm ET - Program
• U.S. Rep. Tom Emmer, Blockchain Caucus Co-Chair
• U.S. Rep. Bill Foster, Blockchain Caucus Co-Chair
• U.S. Rep. David Schweikert, Blockchain Caucus Co-Chair
• CFTC Chair Chris Giancarlo
• SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce
• Craig Phillips, Couselor to the Secretary, US Dept. of the Treasury
• Manisha Singh, Acting Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy and the Environment & Privacy, US Dept of State
• Erik Bethel, Alternative Executive Director, The World Bank
• Brendan Blumer, CEO, Block.one
• Brad Garlinghouse, CEO, Ripple
• Tom Jesson, Head of Corportate Development, Fidelity Investments
• Anoop Nannra, Head of Blockchain, Cisco
• Matthew Roszak, Chairman, Bloq