Build a Customer Growth Engine Workshop
Pivoting Strategies presents:
"Build a Customer Growth Engine Workshop"
Customers are at the heart of every company's success. If you're looking to:
- Attract prospects
- Retain existing customers
- Enter new markets more effectively, or
- Become a better brand storyteller
The questions you don't ask can impact your ability to effectively align your business with the customer's needs and drive revenue.
Join us on May 8, 2019, from 9 am to 1 pm at Office Evolution Tysons, for a powerful half-day workshop where you'll:
- Gain insights into what your customers and prospects want, need, and as well as the type of experiences they look for from you.
- Uncover how your customers make decisions when determining which solutions to consider and purchase.
- Learn how to prioritize opportunities and select the one(s) worth pursuing.
- Develop a detailed persona you can use to market your products to represent your customer or prospect.
Invest in the future of your company. Your investment in this half-day workshop will:
- Jumpstart your personalized customer growth engine journey.
- Introduce you to a process with step-by-step instructions for how to diagnose your "hidden customer vantage point."
- Provide you with tools and diagnostic exercises you can continually leverage in your company. These tools and diagnostics provide insights and ah-has into how you need to operate differently in gaining new customers.
Plus, everyone who attends will walk away with a copy of the Customer Growth Engine Workbook - including the roadmap you create in the session that defines your company's customer growth engine formula.
The workbook you create during the workshop can become the secret sauce for developing your marketing strategy - the roadmap for your marketing - and the customer growth engine in your business.