Breaking Down the Silos: Getting All Your Departments and Vendors Working Together
Advocacy Leaders Network (ALN) presents:
"Breaking Down the Silos: Getting All Your Departments and Vendors Working Together"
We are excited to announce Sharon McBride, the Senior Director of External Affairs and Public Policy Programs at eBay Inc., as the keynote speaker!
Have you ever experienced the tug-of-war between [or within] government relations and communications departments? Or run into an issue managing third-party vendors and consultants? Of course you have! This event delves into the complex relationship within your organizations and other hired hands from your peers that have been on both sides of the tussle and lived to tell the tale.
The full list of speakers for this event is below:
• Sharon McBride, Senior Director, External Affairs and Public Policy Programs, eBay Inc.
• Mollie O'Dell, Vice President, Communications and Media Relations, National Restaurant Association
• Sam Nathews, Vice President of Communications and Branding, Distilled Spirits Council of the United States and Responsibility.org
• Matthew Fitting, Advocacy and Engagement Specialist, American Nurses Association
• Matthew Zablud, Partner, Beekeeper Group
• Brian Lehman, Director, Public Affairs, Association of American Medical Colleges
• Tannaz Rasouli, Senior Director, Public Policy and Strategic Outreach, Association of American Medical Colleges
• Jacki Ball, Director of Government Affairs, National PTA
• Heidi May Wilson, Media Relations Manager, National PTA
• Nicholas DeSarno, Senior Manager, Digital and Communications Practice, Public Affairs Council