Arlington’s Bold Future – National Landing: Anchoring a Place for Innovation
Arlington Economic Development (AED) presents:
"Arlington's Bold Future - National Landing: Anchoring a Place for Innovation"
Join Arlington Economic Development as its virtual series on the future of Arlington's economy concludes with an in-depth look at National Landing with a focus on the placemaking and innovation happening and the past projects that have put National Landing in the national spotlight. According to National Landing BID, "As a dynamic, mixed-use urban center, National Landing encompasses the vibrant Arlington County neighborhoods of Crystal City, Pentagon City and Potomac Yard, and includes more than 26,000 residents, nearly 12 million square feet of office space, nearly 5,500 hotel rooms and over 450 restaurants and shops." Since the announcement of Amazon HQ2 to hire 25,000 employees and absorb 4 million square feet of office, National Landing catapulted into the national spotlight and continues its momentum to become the most connected urban center in the United States.
• Tracy Sayegh Gabriel, President & Executive Director | National Landing BID
• Telly Tucker, Director | Arlington Economic Development
• Brian Cotter, Senior Vice President, Leasing |JBG Smith
• Megan Wallace, Associate Director, Business Development, LINK+LICENSE+LAUNCH | Virginia Tech
• Ken Biberaj, Managing Director | Savills North America
Questions or Comments? Contact: email@example.com