Advancing the Transatlantic Agenda: The US-EU Trade and Technology Council
Women in International Trade (WIIT) presents:
"Advancing the Transatlantic Agenda: The US-EU Trade and Technology Council"
During June’s US-EU summit, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, European Council President Charles Michel, and US President Joe Biden launched the US-EU Trade and Technology Council (TTC) with the shared goal of deepening the transatlantic trade and investment relationship. Going forward, the TTC and its ten working groups will serve as the main vehicle for both sides of the Atlantic to jointly coordinate on opportunities and challenges facing the modern economy.
Our distinguished set of panelists will take a closer look at the TTC. We will learn more about the TTC’s early outcomes after the inaugural meeting in Pittsburgh, as well as look ahead to what’s in store.
• Frances G. Burwell, Senior Director at McLarty Associates and Distinguished Fellow at the Atlantic Council
• Karen Massin, Member of the Executive Board at DIGITALEUROPE and Google’s Head of Government Affairs and Public Policy in Brussels
• Jennifer Danner Riccardi, Senior Trade Advisor to the Delegation of the European Union to the United States
• Corinna Schulze, Director of EU Government Relations, Global Corporate Affairs at SAP
• Megan Funkhouser, Director of Policy, Tax and Trade at the Information Technology Industry Council (ITI)
Point of Contact:
Phone: (202) 869-3775