2019 Emerging Leaders Awards (ELA)
"2019 Emerging Leaders Awards (ELA)"
This year we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Emerging Leaders Awards (ELA)!
The ELAs recognize rising stars in the communications industry, and showcase the field’s most talented young women (ages 25-35) for their professional accomplishments. These honorees implement innovative communications strategies that go above and beyond – achieving impressive and extraordinary results. During this year’s event we will hear from past ELA winners as they share their Pearls of Wisdom with us.
Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) is excited to announce the finalists for the 2019 Emerging Leaders Awards!
As we celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Emerging Leaders Awards, we are honoring an emerging leader in six different categories.
Here are the 2019 Finalists:
• Krysten Copeland, KC & Co Communications
• Kylie McKenna, The Levinson Group
• Thy-Ann Nguyen, CURA Strategies
• Ariana Solis Gomez, Culture ONE World
• Jennifer Heilman, Stratacomm
• Stephanie Wight, The Reis Group
Global & Large Agency:
• Neely Dockins, Edelman
• Jackeline Stewart, Edelman
• Lindsey Young, Hager Sharp
• Courtney Cochran, Office of Congresswoman Bonnie Watson Coleman
• Jasmine Gossett, District of Columbia Department of Behavioral Health
• Hannah Ostroff, Smithsonian
• Heather Hill, World Hope International
• Kate Londen, Young Invincibles
• Jackie Marks, Marine Stewardship Council
• Marissa Bialecki, AARP
• Lauren Poteat, National Newspaper Publisher Association, Radio One and Prince George's Community T.V. Station
• Laura Ransone, Interel US - Women in Government Relations
We hope you can join us at the awards ceremony and cocktail reception on Tuesday, June 18, when we will announce the honorees of each category. Our keynote speaker this year is Kathy Baird, Managing Director at Ogilvy.
Questions? Contact the WWPR Emerging Leaders Awards co-chairs, Elynsey Price and Sabrena Pringle, at email@example.com.
905 16th Street NW
Washington DC 20006
Thank you to our Emerging Leaders Awards Sponsors: American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA). Interested in opportunities for your organization to support ELAs? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.